Welcome to the Orlando Camera Club Community Services information page. The Orlando Camera Club believes in giving back to the community by donating its time and talents to non/not for profit organizations in need of photography services.
Please note that submitting a request is not a guarantee of provision of services, however, we will do our best to provide any help we can depending on the availability of volunteers as well as other prior/competing commitments. Requests should be submitted at least 30 days in advance of the event.
January 26, 2019 – Alpha Kappa Alpha Founder’s Day Celebration
- Time 10 – approx 2
- Location Sea World Renaissance Hotel
March 30, 2019 – Hearts of Gold Coalition for the Homeless
- Saturday March 30th
- Hosted by the Orlando Magic at their private airline hangar
- live entertainment, over 600 guests and community leaders to attend
- early admission starts at 6
- Event benefits The Coalition for the Homeless
March 31st – Tour de cure
- event will be at Lake Nona Town Center
- Help is needed from 6:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. – shifts can be arranged
- Event benefits the Diabetes Foundation
April 11th, 2019 – Regional Full Scale Emergency Exercise
- photogpraphers needed at multiple locations to document the drill. Locations include Dr. Phillips Hopsital (2), ORMC (4), Arnold Palmer (2), South Seminole Hospital (2)
- Minimal editing is needed after the event. They are looking for photos of staff interacting with victims as well as set uponce the drill has been initiated.
Sept 7th – 2019 Tunnel to Towers 5k Run/walk
- Crane’s Roost Park
- It is a memorial run for those who died and were injured in the 911 tragedy
- start time is 7:30
- Benefits veterans and fire/rescue workers
Sept. 28th, 2019 – Orlando Hydrocephalus walk
- Will be held at Dr. Phillips Park – 8249 BuenaVista Woods Blvd
- details to come
If you are interested in volunteering or have questions please email the community services chairperson at
2018 Children’s Safety Village Christmas Party
Thank you to Jim Orme and jim Peters for the great job they did photographing this event. Looks like a lot of fun.
Follow the link below for more photos
2018 Let’s Say GraceDinner
It was another fun costume gala at LEt’s Say Grace this year. Thaks to Dale and Leigh Ann Curtin, Matt Klinger and Rita Ritner for helping me again this year with photographing this fun event.
Follow the link below for more photos.
2018 Neurofibromatosis 5K run
Thanks to Ron Lawrence for photographing this event. It was a beautiful day for the race.
To see additional photos of the event please click on the link to photos at the bottom of this page.
Volunteer Photography Request Form
The Orlando camera Club (OCC) considers any services its club members provide an “in-kind” donation to your organization/event. Time at events is valued at $75.00/hour/photographer.
Please submit all requests a minimum of 30 days in advance. Photo assistance can not be guaranteed. We will try our best to provide any help we can. Help will depend on the photographers availability and other needs/organization activities that may be in conflict with the date/time of your event.
Note: Photos taken at events may appear on the Orlando Camera Club website unless otherwise indicated by the person/organization making the request for services.