- This event has passed.
Virtual Presentation – The New Nature Photography: Trends for the Future
June 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The New Nature Photography: Trends for the Future
Presented by: Lisa Langell
You must register to get link to attend this event: Eventbrite Registration.
Do you recognize these scenarios today?
- Nature photographers put their photography on their website, in coffee shops, in galleries, art exhibits, art shows, or online –but often struggle selling it.
- People LOVE a beautiful image of nature — but aren’t compelled to buy it for their home.
- Nature photographers crave creating something different—but often aren’t sure how to execute new looks.
Did you know there are interior design concepts that are unfamiliar to many nature photographers when we set out to make photographs?
Photographers venture out seeking the right light, action, moment, and composition—but often do not think first about the differing “criteria” for creating work appropriate for the various design elements of home or office interiors versus the classic criteria for magazines and calendars.
Get in-the-know! This live, interactive and fun webinar
will help you to better understand how to differentiate photography markets and shoot for them in order to create modern nature photography that is desirable to consumers looking to adorn their interiors.
You will learn to:
- Identify the difference between “Classic Nature Photography” and the new nature photography for today’s artistic decorative trends.
- Spot the right photographic compositions for modern decorative art.
- Identify and apply photographic techniques that elevates your work from traditional to art-worthy for of today’s interior trends.
- Incorporate mixed-media and “found objects” into your creations.
- Apply simple—but impactful post-processing techniques .
- Discover images in your archives that, with a few tweaks, can be translated into the New Nature Photography.
Intro video for the class: https://youtu.be/_GS5F2JU4IY
We meet on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at the Marks Senior Center at 99 E Marks Street, Orlando, Fl 32803.